Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gift Bags

Hello!  I made these little bags for my Mary Kay lady, Diane Johnson.  She is going to use them to give samples at parties or when she goes to a store and sets up her wares (I met her at Dress Barn in Abingdon.).  They are made using a 6x6 piece of paper, some cardstock and brads....very little stamping. 

This is a close up of one bag.

This is a close up of an open bag.  They are perfect for all kinds of little gifts like lip balm, gift cards, tea bags, etc.

This is what 18 little gift bags look like.  Notice they are all Mary Kay (aka Pretty in) Pink.

I have to agree with Andrea; we had a great! time at the chocolate party.  Who knew you could have a party where the main ingredient is chocolate??  It was a lot of fun and a total pig fest.  I'm so glad Andrea invited me, and I know my husband will be when the double chocolate chocolate chip cookies I ordered come in and I make them for him.....  For me, I ordered mini baking peanut butter cups.  They were so good!

So that's what I've been up to.  I hope all is well with you. 

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment