Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stamp Camp June 5

Eastern Blooms will be retiring from the present catty.  I used chocolate chip and blushing bride ink. I threw a splash of chocolate chip ribbon.  You can not see it but I used gold smooch and my famous sakura clear pen.  I really like the color combo.


Fabulous Florets is a really nice set. I used Certainly celery ink and paper along with tangerine tango ink and paper.  Splash of certainly celery grosgain ribbon.  I put 4 punch outs of the new triple layer punch. 

Simple friendship is a fav of mine. This set will be retired from the present catty too.  I have really used this set alot.  I used a little bit of rich razzleberry ink and paper.  I did use some pretty in pink paper.  The colors really go well together. I did a card like this some months ago using different colors. 


Flower fest could become a fav of mine.  I also used Swirls and Curls verses which is a hostess set from the Summer Mini catty.  I used Daffodil delight paper and ink along with black and olive.  This technique is the crayon resistance.  I have to give credit to someone on splitcoast as I cased the card.
Simply said will be retiring from the current catty.  I used so saffron to stamp the pointed flowers then stamped on top of that with tangerine tango using the same stamp.  It is like doing two step stamping.  I love the colors in this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment