Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Verve butterflies....

Happy Saturday!  I just spent an hour and a half getting a new cell phone because mine died.  I am sorry to see it go because I really liked it.  The guy seemed really surprised at how long ago I could've updated my phone, but why do that when I was really happy with what I had??!?!  Isn't it crazy how long it takes to buy a new phone??  That's probably why I don't change phones very often.....it takes forever and is too much like car shopping.  Now that I've had a chance to play with the new one, I'm liking it. 

Anyway, here is another card.  You're shocked, right, that I'm posting again so soon?  I have pictures of a ton of cards; I just have to put them on here.


It's the Verve Fluttering By set again.  Can you tell it's one of my favorites?  The butterflies are stamped in blue bayou on so saffron DSP; the center one is cut out and only adhered in the middle so the wings are "flying."  I used the swiss dot EF and did some layering.  Easy peasy.

Til next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment