Saturday, June 25, 2011

Helping a friend....

Today I helped a friend make 40 baby shower thank you cards for her son's girlfriend.  It's her first grand-daughter, so you can imagine how excited she is.  The colors are lime green and peach (very non-traditional) and the theme is butterflies, so this is what we came up with.

Linda saw this card on SCS and wanted to do something similar.  I had never seen that Cuttlebug folder before, but I really like it.  We went on an expedition and found this one at Michael's hanging behind something it shouldn't have been in a section it shouldn't have been, so we figured it was meant to be.  The paper is Bazzill(sp?) lime green, SU whisper white, and K&Co. DSP.  The inside is stamped with Thank You from the SU Many Thanks set and one of the many leftover butterflies is adhered in the bottom corner.

A lot of work, but I think the mom-to-be will be really happy with them.

Tomorrow, I get to start on 30 invitations to my BIL's surprise 40th birthday party.  My SIL wants them by next Friday.....she just asked for them Thursday.  Nothing like a little notice.  I'll show you what I come up with.

'Til next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment