Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Thank You

Your eyes are not deceiving you.....it's me again!

I made thank you notes for the great gifts we got from my husband's family, and I have to say, they are among my most favorite cards I've made, and one of the most CAS.  I can get a little layer-y at times.  What do you think?


I used Papertrey Ink's Holiday Button Bits and Signature Christmas.  The little row of holly on the bottom inside and on the envelope is a $1 stamp set from Michael's.  The buttons are a Sizzlit die, and I used DMC cross-stitching floss for the thread.  The paper is SU's Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and PTI's white (which is awesome!).  The ribbon is SU's Cherry Cobbler seam binding...another favorite.  The ink is also SU.

While we were in NY over Christmas weekend, we went to see Sherlock Holmes with Bob's parents.  The movie was good, but it was the seats that were out of this world!!  The shopping center the theatre is in was flooded this summer, so they totally remodeled.  We were so impressed with the seats....they are soft, red leather with lots of room and best of all, they recline!  Here is a picture of his parents (not a good one) sitting in the seats, but if you look beyond them to the woman in the background, you can get a better idea of the chairs.  All I needed was a blanket, and it would've been perfect!


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your coming year is filled with many blessings.

Until next time -
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment