Friday, August 12, 2011

Stamp Camp -- Aug 7

Another fun time at stamp camp.   I have to admit the crowd got a little loud, but we have the best time and the conversation topics are always interesting.  So here are some of the cards from that camp:
I have to admit, this card is not my fav.  But I will say that Lisa's card came out much nicer than mine.  I should have stole her and put it on here. She changed the colors around.  Since this is a two step stamp I should have used the darker color first then used the lighter color (calypso coral on top of the cobbler)
Stamp set: Sincere Saluations and Simply Soft
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso coral and Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral and Whisper White

I really like this card.  Who knew you could use the butterfly punch and make flowers.  I saw a sample of this card on SCS.  The card looks much better in person.  You know I smudge the flowers with ink, starting out with so saffron on the center of the butterfly punch out.  Concord crush around the edges of the punch out and then a dab of Pacific point on the edges this gives the punch out the flower look.  I used glue dots to put the flowers on the card.
Stamp set: Bring on the Cake
Ink: Concord Crush, So Saffron, Black and Pacific Point
Paper: Certainly celery, So saffron, Concord crush and Whisper White
Accessories: dot folder, silver brads, sponge, butterfly punch, bird punch and glue dots

I simply love, love, love this card.  This is marker to rubber. I used the pool party marker for the flowers and the tip I used Island Indigo.  The leaves were lucky limeade.  The hello got a tap of chocolate chip. 
Stamp set: My Friend
Ink: Chocolate chip and in color markers.
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate chip and Whisper White
Accessories: chocolate chip ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment