Friday, April 8, 2011

Stamping Stuff... had to have it

Stamping by the Sea --- Ocean City, MD April 2011.

 I had to share this find with you. Lisa and I saw these stamps for backgrounds and yes.... we had to have them. I have not had time to play with mine, as you can see, they are still in the package.  But I can not wait to use them and share the final project with you.
Now this stamp reminded me of Charlie Brown's Christmas tree... again, had to have it. So I decided that this will be my swap for the November shoebox being held in Ocean City.  I can't believe it myself.... Andrea has her card picked out already....
The stamps are by IC Impression obsession.  They had some reallly cute stamps, I just wanted them all.
I suggest you mark your calendars for next year's stamping/scrapbooking event.

No comments:

Post a Comment