Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Look at me.....I'm blogging!

So far, this blog has been all Andrea, and she's doing a great job!  But since it's Lisa's and Andrea's blog, I guess it's about time I jump on here and make a contribution. 

Anyway, a co-worker asked me to make her wedding invitations.  The pictures aren't the best (I'm learning how to do all this technical stuff), but you can get the idea.  I'll get better with practice.  I told her to look at samples of wedding invites on Splitcoaststampers.com and give some idea of what she likes.  She chose three very different cards and liked particular elements from each of them. 



What do you think?   I used pretty in pink CS. the Priceless set, three embossing folders, and two punches.  I don't know if you can see, but I used the Sakura stardust pen on all the little dots on swirls.  Whose idea was that??? 

Now that I know how to do this, I'll be talking to you soon.  Well, not too soon.  I'm off on a cruise to Bermuda on Saturday.  Yay, me!!! 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment